BoostSolutions, a leading Microsoft SharePoint web parts and add-ons provider and a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, announces the release of SharePoint Batch Check In, an upgraded version which is compatible with SharePoint 2016. It is available for a free 30 day trial download.
All features of Batch Check In can work on SharePoint 2016, including:
• Simultaneously upload and check in multiple new documents
• Check in documents stored in folders and subfolders
• Automatically update column values for all documents as they are checked in
• Discard check out of several files without manually editing each item
• Change content type of documents when checking in
• Check in a local draft that has been checked out to a local draft folder
• Works with Managed Metadata columns and External Data Columns
• Auto-enter the default values for columns
• Replace the original non-blank values for columns
• Supports SharePoint custom document library
If you have Batch Check In installed on SharePoint, and plan to migrate to SharePoint 2016, please contact our sales team to renew your product license.
BoostSolutions is strongly committed to being the foremost leader in developing various web parts and add-ons. As such their products are backed with a comprehensive live support function. BoostSolutions is committed to tackling any difficult problems that might arise during the installation or use of SharePoint Batch Check In. They also provide the user with an easy step-by-step guide to help them get set-up and using SharePoint Batch Check In quickly and easily.
BoostSolutions, is a Microsoft®Gold Certified Partner and a leading developer of SharePoint web parts and add-ons that bridge the gap between out-of-the-box SharePoint and the custom functionality needed to make daily business operations smooth and efficient. More than 6,000 corporations plus public sector institutions from over 90 countries worldwide have successfully integrated BoostSolutions web parts and solutions into their SharePoint architecture. To learn more about BoostSolutions, please visit http://www.boostsolutions.com